House and Urban Services
Housing and Urban Development Services
We have established a reputation as a leader in the field of urban development, successfully delivering a range of urban planning projects for both public and private sectors.
Whether the project is a small residential subdivision, commercial development, mixed-use project or a large master planned community, we provide the best service available to ensure client confidence and peace of mind from project identification and acquisition to project completion.
We deliver the very best outcomes using our in-depth understanding of legislation to add value to your projects through smart, creative planning and design.
We provide a wide range of Urban Development services including:
- Layout design & yield analysis
- Project management
- Development applications
- Engineering support services to ensure delivery of development approvals
- Full design & documentation
- Contract administration
1: Architectural Services
We build architectural services from our experience and familiarity with the local and regional conditions including constraints in both geotechnical and environmental realms. We offer services from concept to completion and the various services include;
- Concept to detailed design development
- Construction documents preparation
- Construction administration and management
- Feasibility studies
- Interior designs
- Architectural programming
2: Structural Services
From concept to construction, we look for cost-effective solutions to deliver project objectives. This includes providing clients with options and recommendations to assist them in achieving their design criteria, while complying with current codes and Standards.
Our expertise covers:
- Residential and commercial buildings
- Warehouse and factory units
- Various Government facilities
- Low-medium rise buildings
- Assembly of prefabricated structures, offices and housing units
3: Building Services
- Building control systems
- Energy distribution
- Energy supply (gas, electricity and renewable sources such as solar, wind, geothermal and biomass).
- Escalators and lifts
- Faced engineering (such as building shading)
- Fire safety, detection and protection.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Information and communications technology
- Lighting and lightning protection
- Security and alarm systems.
- Water, drainage and plumbing
4: Renovations Works
When conducting renovation works investigations, we focus on understanding the cause and extent of the defects as well as delivering economical, long-term prevention solutions.
To ensure the works are completed properly, we’ll also monitor and supervise the complete sequence from defect identification, conduct Non-Destructive tests where necessary, inspection and reporting to overseeing and reviewing the rectification work.
We provide a wide range of remedial engineering services including:
- Concrete defects such as:
- Structural cracks
- Concrete spalling due to reinforcement corrosion
- Corroded steel lintels or brick ties
- Waterproofing defects from determining the source of the water ingress to the best procedure for rectifying it